Who’s freaking out about rising mortgage rates?
Will this lead to a housing market crash?
So whether you’re an agent trying to figure out how your career will be affected or a buyer or seller wondering how your sale or purchase will pan out, we’ll have facts, figures, and charts with data that tells the story.
– Interest rates are increasing, this does NOT stop real estate sales.
– Rates are predicted to continue to rise, but at a slower rate.
– The Fed is trying to slow inflation.
– People are not using their homes for cash now. When the market crashed in 2008 many people were upside down/underwater on their mortgage.
– Many people have a lot of equity in their home; the loan to value rate is at 30.8% right now.
To hear Mike and Tony’s discussion about mortgage rates and their effect on the market, listen to our PODCAST!